Nowadays WhatsApp has become a very powerful communication tool. Here is a step by step guide which you can follow to download the WhatsApp Business app on your android.
Steps you can follow to download WhatsApp Business app on your android device | Representational image
The Facebook-owned messaging platform WhatsApp is a well- known application around the world. Now if you are a small business owner or going to open a small business then you can download the WhatsApp Business app on your device and create a catalog to showcase your products and services. You can even connect with your customers easily by using this tool.
The WhatsApp Business app is a free-to-download app for small businesses. But before you download the app, you need to be aware of the following:
- In case, if you having an old or existing WhatsApp Messenger account, you can easily migrate your account, including chat history and media, to a new WhatsApp Business account
- If you decide to stop using the WhatsApp Business app then remember your chat history can’t be moved back to WhatsApp Messenger
- You can use both the WhatsApp Business app and WhatsApp Messenger simultaneously as long as the accounts are linked to different phone numbers. It’s not possible to have one phone number linked to both apps at the same time.
Here is a step by step guide which you can follow to download the WhatsApp Business app on your android.
How to download the WhatsApp Business app on android
Follow the below-given steps the WhatsApp Business app on android
Step 1: You first need to download the WhatsApp Business app from the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Next you need to verify your business phone number.
Step 3: On the next stage if you wish, you can restore your account from a backup.
Step 4: Now you need to set your business name.
Step 5: After entering a business name you need to build your profile.
- To build a profile you need to open WhatsApp
- From the home page, you need to tap More options
- After that, you need to Settings
- At last, you need to set your Business name.
Nowadays WhatsApp has become a very powerful communication tool. Apart from using it for personal communication, you can use WhatsApp for your business in various ways; it’s cost-effective and easy to use.
(Souce: WhatsApp website)